Monday, April 20, 2009

Critique of Podcasts

I have listened to several of the students' podcasts. First of all, I want to say that I really enjoy participating in the podcast recordings. It was a very neat experience that I will also use in my classroom.

I think the podcasts were great, but I would change some things. I think I would have them recorded without an audience. I know I was very nervous talking (while being recorded) in front of my classmates. I could hear some background noise.

I think, including my podcast, some sounded like they were being read instead of talked about. I know that I did read at the beginning of my podcast because I wanted the audience to get a good understanding of my topic (ACCESS). It is confusing if you have never heard of it, but I think in retrospect I would have not read it. I would have just talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment